|You save:||$40.00 (20%)|
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
- Microsoft Azure – An High-level overview
- Creation of Azure account
- Overview of the services provided in Azure
- Learn support center help and other controls
- Creating subscription for the account
- Cost center and tagging
- Azure policies
- Managing and analyzing Azure resource
- Diagnostics and baseline environment
- Creating alerts and metrics
- Managing costs
- Log analysis
- Introduction to Virtual machine architecture
- Azure Virtual machine – an overview
- Understanding different families of virtual machines
- Understanding the plans and costs of virtual machines
- Creating a virtual machine
- Connecting the virtual machine remotely
- Understanding VM Availability
- Understanding and setting virtual machine monitoring
- Virtual Machine scale sets (VMSS)
- Creating windows and Linux virtual machines
- Adding additional data disks to Virtual machine
- Adding network interface cards to virtual machines
- Changing different VM size
- Redeploying virtual machines
- Understanding virtual machine backups
- Virtual machine backup jobs and restores
- Hands-on on virtual machine concepts
- Understanding Basic networking
- Understanding CIDR
- Creation of virtual networks
- Public IP addressing concepts
- Learning network routing on azure
- Setup virtual networks peering between different virtual networks
- Vnet to vnet connection
- Setup Load Balancer
- Front End IP Configuration
- An intro to Network security groups
- Implementing Network security group rules
- Azure DNS services introduction
- Assigning custom domains
- Introduction and Creating Azure AD
- Adding our Custom Domains
- Learn about AD Identity Protection
- How to implement Self Service Password Reset
- Conditional Access and Access Reviews
- Azure AD MFA – An introduction
- Azure AD Conditional Access
- Configuring Fraud Alerts
- MFA One Time Bypass
- Understanding Azure Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Creating custom RBAC
- Create Storage Account
- Virtual Networks and Firewalls
- Access Keys and SAS
- Storage Explorer
- Log Analytics
- Redundant Storage
What is I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Who is my instructor?
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo session?
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
How TuneTM’s Refund Policy works?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through +91 9353529495(WhatsApp only). Or you can share your queries through firstname.lastname@example.org. Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.