|You save:||$40.00 (20%)|
Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Creating documents
- Querying documents
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
Core Concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express – Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is js
Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Route Paths
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
- Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- What are template engines
- Securing routes
Debugging in Express
Real-time programming with Socket.io
Scaling node.js applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
Why Angular.js 8?
- User Experience similar to a Desktop Application
- Productivity and Tooling
- Full-featured Framework
- Platform for Targeting Native Mobile not just Web Browsers
Understanding Angular Versions
- js (Angular 1.x)
Understanding Angular.js 8
- Drop-in replacement for Angular 0
Angular 8 Features
- View Engine generates smaller code
- Enhanced *ngIf syntax
- Animation code now in own packages
- TypeScript 1
- Improved compiler speed
- Angular Universal
Angular.js 8 Basics
- Inline Templates
- Multi-line Templates using ES6 Template Literals
- External with Component-relative Paths
Angular.js 8 Bindings
- HTML in templates
- Binding syntax
- Property binding
- Event binding
- Two-way data binding
- Attribute, class, and style bindings
- Built-in Directives
- Built-in attribute directives: NgClass, NgStyle, NgModel
- Built-in structural directives: NgIf (includes enhanced *ngIf syntax in Angular 5.0), NgFor
- Template Input Variables
- The NgSwitch Directives
- Component Communication
- Input properties
- Output properties: Custom Events using EventEmitters
Services and Dependency Injection
- Angular’s Dependency Injection System
- Using services to access data
- NgSubmit Directive
- NgForm, NgModel
- Displaying validation messages
- Styling validation messages
Communicating with the Server using the Http Service
- Deciding between Promises or Observables (RxJS)
- Making http GET Requests
- Making http POST and PUT Requests
- Issuing a http DELETE Request
- Importing the RouterModule and Routes
- Configuring Routes
- Displaying Components using a RouterOutlet
- Navigating with RouterLink
- Accessing parameters
- Organizing your code into Modules
- Working with logging and Error Handling
Security with Angular.js
- JSON based communication
- Route guards
- Auth0 based security
- Tools: Jasmine, Karma
- Jasmine Syntax: describe, it, beforeEach, afterEach, matchers
- Setup and your First Test
- E2E Testing
Model-driven Forms (Reactive Forms)
- Reactive Forms Module
- Abstract Control, Form Control, Form Group, and Form Array
- Form Builder
- Displaying Validation Messages
- Styling Validation Messages
- Creating a custom Attribute Directive using ElementRef, Render
- Built-in Pipes: Using, Passing Parameters, Chaining
- Creating a custom Pipe using Pipe Transform
- Understanding Pure and Impure Pipes
Angular Universal for Server-side Rendering
Creating, Building, and Deploying an Angular Application
- Using the Angular CLI with Ahead-of-Time (AOT) Compilation and Tree-Shaking (removing unused library code)
Introduction to Node.js
- What is js?
- A word on eventloop
- Event driven architecture
- Blocking VS non-blocking code
- Setup js
- Node REPL
- HelloWorld program
- Debugging node.js app
Modules in JS
- Understanding exports and require
- Creating modules
- Importing modules
- Quick tour on npm
- Installing third-party modules
Events & Streams
- Significance of Events
- Event Emitter class
- Emitting and listening to events
- Types of streams
- Working with streams
- Composing streams using pipe
Working with Process and File System
- Process object
- Handling exceptions at process level
- Listening to process events
- Working with file system using fs module
- Creating, Copying, Deleting files
- Creating, Copying, Deleting directories
- Watching for file changes
What is I miss one (or) more class?
No worries. It might happen. We will reschedule the classes as per your convenience within the stipulated course duration with all such possibilities. And if required you can even attend that topic if any other live batches.
Do I get any discount on the course?
Yes, you get two kinds of discounts. They are group discount and referral discount. Group discount is offered when you join as a group, and referral discount is offered when you are referred from someone who has already enrolled in our training.
Who is my instructor?
Top-notch professionals in that field who understands how to convey things in technical as well as subject matter experts.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What are the modes of training offered for this course?
We offer this course in “Live Instructor-Led Online Training” mode. Through this way you won’t mess anything in your real-life schedule. You will be shared with live meeting access while your session starts.
Can I attend a demo session?
You can get a sample class recording to ensure you are in right place. We ensure you will be getting complete worth of your money by assigning a best instructor in that technology.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made using any of the following options and a receipt of the same will be issued to you automatically via email. Debit Card / Credit Card, American Express, Master Card, or PayPal.
How TuneTM’s Refund Policy works?
If you are enrolled in classes and/or have paid fees, but want to cancel the registration for certain reason, it can be attained within first 2 sessions of the training. Please make a note that refunds will be processed within 30 days of prior request.
I have more queries?
You can reach us through +91 9353529495(WhatsApp only). Or you can share your queries through email@example.com. Estimated turnaround time will be 24 hours for emails.